Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Which Reminds Me

During college Tim and Terry were often calling me their sister even though there is no blood relationship there. I am not even remotely Scandinavian nor am I interested in having some Scandinavian witch around to cut me off at the knees every time I turn around. Everyone knows that Scandinavians are natively hostile to redheads and Tim and Terry are no exception to that rule obviously. So if I called Tim a liar I was simply stating a fact and nothing more. Tall tales get tiresome after a while. It gets very insulting to have these Swedish lugs always trying to pull my leg off. And then after I co-won the music award with Tim he threw a hissy fit and accused me of robbing him of his award that should have been his alone. What a pompous little three-year-old Tim is. I never asked for the award nor was I aware of how exactly that happened or why. I think if they were trying to teach Tim some humility it probably didn't work because he just thinks by throwing a fit he can make everything go his way. Someone really ought to teach Tim some humility but leave me out of it.