Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember Cheryl Rubin, who was my co-worker for maybe three months, shortly before I was fired. Cheryl moved there from Clewiston shortly after that other co-worker girl from FSC had been fired. (Do I have to explain that I am not related in any sort of family way to the Robinson-Rubin tribe?) So at first Cheryl was friendly and talking about her coverage of the sugar industry and how her boyfriend who works in the sugar industry helps her to get access to some sort of information about that. That is the only thing that I can remember about her now so that is probably the only thing that I would have ever said about her if I ever talked about her to anyone, which almost never happens because I forget about these people after a while unless somebody asks me specifically about that. Later on, Cheryl's main focus of attention became the finding of fault with me. She and Max seemed to be working together to find things wrong with me, which would not be hard to do. So, yes, I suppose I was no longer needed so much, now that they have it all under control, so I was fired in about May and then I moved home to South Florida to look for the next job. So it is a bit awkward to have this firing on my record although I am not sure whether I am legally required to mention that on my resume, that there should be some reason for you to be so interested in making that known to everyone on the planet. There are some things that I would not do again that way if I had a chance to do that again, thanks to the learning experience, but anyway I do not consider Cheryl to be any personal friend of mine, that I would care to be reminded of her insignificant and briefly non-supervisory role in the sugar industry. Thus, I cannot imagine there being anything that I would need to discuss with anyone in regards to Cheryl.