Friday, April 19, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, there you go again, making it seem as if I were the worst of sinners. As if I were intentionally telegraphing those messages when actually it is you who relays information directly to the Witches' Guild, where the information is obfuscated and redistributed in a gobbledy-gook format which makes sense only to them, because their only purpose is to wrest control away from me, even though there is really nothing to control, because, whatever, I will be leaving the planet soon anyway so they are saying that I should not be allowed to have any control over my own interests and how I am to be portrayed in the media or public life or private, which is of course frustrating to anyone, but anyway, life is short. My time on earth will soon end and then it just won't matter anymore.