Monday, April 8, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is very unfortunate and inconvenient to find myself framed and set up as some sort of poster child for somebody else's cause that means nothing to me, and I do not even know who they are, and yet they have the money and political clout to completely ruin my life only because they can, no matter what I say or do, only because of some obliquely overheard links that were meaningless to me at the time and of whose importance in continuance I would not have been aware had they not obfuscated matters thusly. I do not think that is fair, and yet I can see where I do not necessarily help anyone by exposing everyone to the virus that seems to be following me around everywhere I go. I could just commit suicide but that would be so messy at a time when my primary concern is to secure my admission to heaven, hopefully. How can I discuss the mental illness of Dummies when I was never there and do not know anything about that? Which brings matters to an unsolvable impasse. Meanwhile I must continue to eke out a miserable existence somehow, regardless of these irksome posturings and crowings about nothing much. I utterly refuse to pay for whatever they did. Enough said about that. I could go on and on about the comprehensive development of Western Civilization, but life is short. Where is my exit check?