Sunday, April 7, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, how well I remember the one year that I attended Evangel, where you generally start by socializing with the people on your dorm floor, with occasional devotions and various team activities organized by dorm floors. Even so, it is very inconvenient for me to be socializing with those nasty prairie dogs who have sharp little teeth and they are always chewing on the furniture and after a while that does a lot of damage even if I never said anything. It is very inconvenient to get stuck on the same dorm floor down the hall from this reform school dropout Guildwitch. How do these clueless people all happen to be attending such a college? And there she is crowing behind my back about how she will be running things next semester. I have got news for them. They are all fired. And then I went to another college and had similar problems. What a mess! The cleanest way to dump them all is to just never go back there. I already have enough problems without their idiotic rantings. I would think that the best way to do that would be to put them all away quietly, without making a fuss. And yet there you are continuing to make a fuss. Blah blah blah blah blah!

I noticed that the trashy Guildwitch has moved to Mexico. Well, good riddance. This is not the way to deal with this problem, but since you are only asking for the worst, that seems to be the only thing the only part of your limited vocabulary that you can get.

Deuteronomy 29:14-21.

Luke 11:33-36, 46, 52.