Saturday, July 10, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I suppose that you were expecting me to comment on the Tuttle connection, which I myself do not understand, so how can I express such a bizarre thought about complete strangers, because anyway Rhonda Tuttle is a person who I only met once at a church service, and only basically said hello, she was there visiting her future husband David, who later divorced her, so how do I explain to them that I really am not familiar with their Tuttle agenda and don't quite understand why they are talking to me that way online, as if I would know something about that. Did Rhonda have a famous cousin or something? I don't understand that connection. Don't they understand that we don't really do that online spinning, we are only trying to oblige now because anyway there seems to be a need to communicate, even if there is nothing in that for me.