Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was nice of Lori to arrange for me a blind date with that guy, at the pizza place, and there he spoke longingly of his previous girlfriend, an Icelandic he had met while working for NATO in Iceland, and he hasn't heard from her recently. Hmmm.... So this is one of several signals indicating that this guy is Mr. Wrong. Any time a guy can only eulogize his previous girlfriend, then perhaps he should be sent back to her and I should not be wasting so much of my time on his garbage, as if I should be knee-jerk reacting to someone who I never met and cannot really say why I should care about that. Theoretically I should be insulted by your low opinion of my character, but on the other hand it would not be worth the effort of wasting so much energy on knee-jerk reacting to that.