Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, this is awkward, you trying to make me take the fall for Molly, poor thing. Yes, Molly may have the police record, for having participated in various protest events, whereas I did not have the police record because I was not that kind of girl. Molly was in a class of mine but I was only in school to prepare for something better than that. For some of these people, such as Molly, they take these causes so personally, too personally if you ask me, almost as if that were a personal experience of theirs, whereas I am only studying this problem from an analytical point of view, because, anyway, that wasn't my problem. But when so many people are burning down the town, probably someone should be studying this problem and what should be done about it. Lori K. was talking loudly about Molly.