Sunday, July 4, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I remember hearing that Becky and the Stewarts or Wights have a special deal on Vanity Fair the details of which I was not informed. I once tried to read that boring novel but never got past the first chapter. Don't know when I would ever get back to that, maybe I don't need that anyway. So whatever.

Even so, there really does need to be a context for your bizarre rantings. If you are not going to explain something then we are not going to be able to excuse your extraneous Dutch vocabulary. Is that the stench of forest fire scum emanating from your ears? And then there is all that worthless Danny puke clouding the atmosphere. His mother beings Swedish seems to give him a serious attitude problem. 

Ultimately, you are going nowhere with this line of attack. We have grown bored of your stupid tricks and ultimately we already know that our salvation does not depend on your having a brain in your empty head. Our hope comes from the Lord who made the heavens and the earth. So get over yourself and cough up your real story before you self-destruct. I am only saying this for your own good.