Friday, July 9, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, another puzzling thought about high school is to consider whether our scientific genius classmate Alfredo, Einstein's alter ego, had or not attended the scandalous party featuring Stephanie. I would not know because I was not there, and would have no hope of explaining anything about that, but perhaps various other persons in our classroom were there and could provide more detailed information about what really happened there, because hammering me on this topic is obviously a mere distraction that prevents people from putting the focus back on the party-goers all of whom obviously were not me, so obviously I cannot say who they actually were because I forget most of their names. I only remember the classroom drama that occurred after the party, not the actual party.