Thursday, July 1, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it had seemed funny at the time, to find that the STOP sign had been repainted overnight as SPOT by some college prankster who happened to be a classmate of mine, who working part-time for the college maintenance department, had access to the paint needed to make that look so official. That was one of the first things that I had noticed that morning walking to class after the great "used car lot" prank. How clever of them not to invite me to participate in their massive prank, so I guess that leaves me off the hook, which is actually sort of a relief. there being actually something angry about these pranksters who get carried away with their own self-importance, and I also learned later that there were some other not so funny parts of the prank that I had not seen myself. But pranks were quite frequent at that time in our college. Certain people apparently have an overwhelming urge to make their prankster statements.