Friday, May 6, 2011

Ducks

Which reminds somehow of ducks, specifically the oral report I gave in Mr. Schaeffer's 10th grade biology class. It was about a certain species of ducks and how these ducks are imprinted upon birth. The first thing they see is their mother so to speak. So if a mistake occurs and the first thing they see is a human being then they are going to follow the human around thinking that is their mother. The first thing they see could be anything, a picture of a duck or some other animal perhaps. Yes, that was an interesting report that I gave in Mr. Schaeffer's class. I remember it well, or maybe I think I remember it although I am not really sure anymore what I said. I know that my report was on ducks but am I confusing my report with someone else's ducke report? I really don't remember.