Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Futile

All is futile futility. It is so easy for those pompous rich people to stand there on their pedestals casting aspersions on me after they have already engineered the destruction of me and anything that ever mattered. My life is over. There is nothing for me to look forward to but more years of meaningless existence until death finally takes me from this miserable life. There is no reason for me to care about anything they say or about those evil wicked witches they have appointed to heap scorn and disdain on my head, as if there were anything that I could do to prevent them from stabbing me in the back. There is just nothing for me in this life. If only I could have had a different life than this horrible one. Wouldn't it be better for them if I did not exist? But unfortunately my time is not over yet.