Friday, May 27, 2011

Sisters

Yes, it is bad enough to have a sister who is close in age, only two years apart, but to make matters worse our birthdays are only five days apart so that I am forced to share my birthday party with her and her vicious little meanie friends who include Ann Campbell, Cindy Bell, etc. Miserable is what my birthday usually was forever and ever. That is why it boggles the mind that the stupid Wilson girls were jealous of us for getting to share our birthday party. They said they wished their birthdays were close together so they could have a party together. They must be crazy. Don't they realize that everyone treats us like Siamese twins, as if I were a physical attachment of my vicious witch little sister? We get in the car and Sammy says "Hello Candi and René. How are you, Candi and René?" as if we were a single unit and only one of us need reply. I think I did complain about this and it came back around to me that Sammy refuses to acknowledge my separate identity. Well, what do you expect from such a nuisance as C-student Sammy who flunked first or second grade? I certainly don't expect anything from them. They expect me to ship them a boatload of money for their projects and yet they always treat me like garbage. So obviously Sammy has not heard from me for years and years. Because if they don't care, why should I?