Sunday, May 8, 2011

Your Point

I sort of understand your point but I do not appreciate your point being made at my expense. Sure, it is dangerous to make generalizations. Nevertheless, there is no need to finger me and make me the scapegoat for everybody else's garbage. After all, I am NOT your maid.

Yes, I do remember well that in high school some people were going on and on about what a great school it was and how people were so much nicer there and not a bunch of derelict drug addicts as with schools in the United States. Some people coming from the U.S. talked about how bad schools were back in the U.S. and some people from the U.S. also complained about being put into dummies classes automatically in our school because they would not be able to keep up with us. Sure, plenty of people down there were not all that nice and quite mean actually and there were plenty of dummies who might not be able to keep up in the U.S. So, yes, it is dangerous to generalize that way. You could really hurt someone.