Sunday, May 29, 2011

Max

Yes, I did think that it was rather crude and lewd of Max to deal so treacherously with me in that dirty tricks way. Fortunately for me, I do not have to listen to his yapping every week, only once a in a blue moon. When will this stupid men ever learn that I am a girl and thus not interested in engaging in combat with them? Obviously they are a bunch of ignorant backwoods know-nothings who never read a book in their lives. Don't they know that I was three years old when that happened? Don't they know that when we snuck into the bathroom that I suddenly realized "Oh! This is bad!" and ran out of the room and that obviously I am never going to do that again. There is no need for anyone else to say anything about that. I am sick and tired of hearing this coarse, vulgar men try to make points out of nothing. There is just nothing to that. Sorry. Get lost, losers, because you are barking up the wrong tree. You should be better than that but you are not so we are not impressed.