Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stupid Spies

It it impossible to have an intelligent conversation with these stupid spies. They get little bits of this and that, they take it all out of context and then they construct a bizarre, gutter-brained theory that has nothing to do with the reality of my life and everything to do with your very very sick mind. Get real! You vile pervert! Just because I mentioned that the missionary families all had boys, meaning that I am complaining about there being no other girls at missionary family gatherings during my high school years, or else you heard about Dawn, and you construct some bizarre scenario about me being abnormally obsessed with boys, or else girls. You must be out of your mind, you disgusting psycho pervert! I wasn't talking to you and even if I were that is not what I said or even thought of. This is enough reason to never speak to you ever again in this lifetime, you filthy pig. In fact, you are the one who should be talking to a shrink, not me, because you are the one with a gutter in your brain.

Like I once told Cori, when she asked whether I had ever considered being a spy, I said that I would not make it in the spy world because I am not very good at keeping a secret. When I was four years old I could not resist telling my Dad that we got him socks for Christmas even though my mom told me not to tell. So obviously a spy career is not something that I ever thought of seriously. Why would I do that when I am a normal person with no serious problems requiring me to disappear into the underground for the rest of my life? I just cannot imagine why some people would want to blackmail me into becoming an FBI agent when I am not the person at my high school who went around talking about her plans to be an FBI agent. I am not the person who ever thought of that. It just does not make any sense.