Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Royalty

Yes, that was sort of annoying when people kept saying that I looked like Fergie. I don't think I do. I don't see any similarity whatsoever between Fergie and myself. My hair is much darker than that. I think that my sister and cousin look more like Fergie than I ever did with their lighter red hair. I don't think that I would ever marry a prince of that ilk anyway, no insult intended to the royal family but I am just not that highly placed in terms of social ranking to ever even be introduced to such a wealthy and important person as a prince and, really, this is not a problem anyway. I am just fine without ever meeting a prince of that ilk. I can live long and happy without ever meeting the royalties and the same is true for most of the other people on this planet so I see no reason to get bent out of shape over nothing.