Monday, May 2, 2011

Irene Boyd

Funny thing, when I was working at Lockman Foundation in California one of my co-workers was Irene Boyd who attends the Crystal Cathedral. She might have gotten fired while I was there but I am not sure what happened. She had a disagreement with the boss and she lost. I only remember that Irene often talked about her little niece who was a redhead. Irene commented about how her niece got way too much attention because of her hair color and that it was not healthy and Irene was concerned about that. Yes, I ought to know all about that. I don't need yappity-yap dog Irene to explain to me that hair color is no indicator of character, integrity, etc. It is very uncomfortable and bewildering to be treated so badly by such utterly stupid people. When you treat redheads so badly, you should not expect to get any reward or prize for being stupid. At least, that is my opinion.