Thursday, May 16, 2013

Anyway

Anyway, there is no reason that I know of for everyone to be talking so much about Jennifer. Ok, so she went and got her Ph.D. in sex and now works with Africans in Africa on various educational initiatives. That is nice for her but that does not make her a friend of mine. I am tired of hearing about Jennie Jennie Jennie. I only remember Jennie as just another Italian Drama Queen cheerleader who has nothing of significance to say to me. I don't need a Ph.D. to explain the facts of life to me. My mother already told me everything I would ever need to know about the facts of life so I don't want to hear another word from those lowlife idiots over there. I can just turn them off whenever I want to. I saw with my own eyes the drama of Jennie and Rusty so I have a clue that she may be having social problems but since she never did me any favors I cannot help her now.