Saturday, May 11, 2013

Which Reminds Me

During my first year at SCC, Kelly Noonan lived across the hall and became very close friends with my roommate, Barbara Demers. I remember one day Kelly telling us that her real father was a famous and wealthy Hollywood star. I think I did ask what his name was but she did not want to say so I did not ask that question again. Maybe she told Barbara but I don't know. Anyway, it wasn't that important to me. She did say that he was a very mean and nasty person and she felt abused or something sort of along that line, so this helps us understand why Kelly has problems. We sympathize with the victimized rich girl but we really don't understand. That is about all I would be able to recall about that. Sorry but if you are looking for a source of information on Kelly, Barbara would be a much better choice for you.

Kelly played guitar and sang duets or backup vocals for Karen Lafferty so she probably has an "in" over at Maranatha Music but I would not know very much about that. Kelly did not come back the next semester. I don't know what happened to her. I never heard.