Friday, May 24, 2013

Poor vs. Rich

Yes, in high school I was a poor person attending a rich people's school. Yes, if only I had lots of money and power, then I would be able use all of these nasty rich people's tricks to make all of my enemies look like traitors of the U.S.A. mainly because I don't like them. But alas, I was just a poor missionary kid with no political power or money to speak of. I have no strings to pull, no way to defend myself against the relentless onslaught unleashed by these vile nasty spoiled rotten rich people. I really would be hard pressed to think of anything nice to say about certain of these nasty rich utterly conceited extremely affluent high school classmates whose sole concern is their own glory so maybe I did say something to that effect. I don't remember now exactly how I said that. Obviously, with all of their money and power connections they can get away with murder and nobody even blinks an eye. But I have to be so careful not to offend them in the most minute way, even inadvertently and unintentionally, or they will crush and kill me with no twinge of guilt or regret, which is a good reason to just not say anything. They are just rich and powerful people and they just don't care. I always thought there was something around about this hypocritical situation but, as I always knew, poor people like me just never get a break.