Saturday, September 21, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I am reminded that the Bueno family belongs to a Rich People's Club. They make it sound very mysterious. You have to have a minimum of $10,000 to be eligible for membership in the Rich People's Club. I remember hearing them say something about this. However, it is not like I would ever have $10,000 to burn, never in this lifetime. Besides, even if I did have $10,000, what kind of repulsively pompous rich people would I be obligated to appease if I were enrolled in this mysterious Rich People's Club? It does not sound at all appealing to me. I would rather just get a job and trust my future to God's providence even if that means that there really is nothing to look forward to. Our country has only hard times ahead it would seem at the moment. However, I am not at all curious to learn more about this mysterious Rich People's Club to which they sold their souls. It seems sad in a way that they are no longer with us but, anyway, there is more to life than just money. The love of money is the root of all evil but I don't love money that much, especially not Kim. Life is short and a vault stashed full of gold coins is of no use to anyone.