Monday, September 23, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Years ago at Oakland Park there was a clique that some called "The Five." The five were Pam, Craig, Linda, Vic, and Rosanne. The five were more popular in their own minds than they were in actuality. There was never really anything nice to say about snarky Pam, always angling for another shot at my head, and her creepy little twerp Craig, Linda always grinning like a bloodthirsty hyena, worthless wimp Victor, and nasty Rosanne. There was never really anything nice to say about the five. In their off-hours they retreat to their secret clique headquarters to trade gossip, doubtless denigrating me in countless ways whenever they had a chance. I have finally learned to drop this type of cliquey person out of my life entirely and disregard everything they say because their opinions are more dangerous than worthless. A large number of stupid people really can ruin things for one brilliant person such as myself, and the five are certainly pathetically stupid in their own way. Since that time the five have greatly diminished into mediocre nothingness and have gone on to unmistakably prove their malicious intentions towards me. Thus their presence in my life would only be a nuisance. Obviously God uses ordinary people so I cannot let five wicked giants get in my way. Roberts is not going to get another chance to trash me that way. Nothing good ever comes of these Michigander cast-offs.