Sunday, September 8, 2013

Which Reminds Me

There was never anything nice to say about Rose Wilson. Everyone is trying to imagine some type of relationship with her but I never had one. She was always so weird, so assiduously to be avoided for if eye contact were made she would be crossing her eyes and making weird faces, making herself very strange to behold. I remember that during my first year at SCC there were so many more women than men that one quad of the dorm was turned over to women, of which Rose was one. There is a photo in the college yearbook of Rose crawling out of her dorm room window. Possibly she was planning to throw water balloons into a man's window although I don't really know. That type of elaboration would only be speculation. I don't know. I was never in the second-floor quad so I don't remember much about them. I only saw the photo.