Saturday, September 14, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I sometimes imagine that I heard Wicked Witch Vanesa cackling from her broomstick vehicle, as if I ever owed that murderous Butterfield trash anything. Especially not now. The Warrens have displayed their truly wicked colors, especially Vanessa and her Wicked Warren. Long Beach is nothing to me, a
Smith bomb to be upchucked.

There are many many things too personal to be shared with the Wicked Warrens. The Warrens will probably never really see our assets because they are nothing but obnoxious busybodies always poking their noses into things that are none of their concern. I could say something similar about Michelle and the dreary French bloc, as if the dorky French ever had anything intelligent to say about it. That is all that I can say about this publicly because the full scope of details are inaccessible at present, even to me. Still, I can confidently say that the Warrens do not know the half of it and probably never will, especially when they are in league with Herbert's killers. We were not planning to be mean about that but they insisted on this stupid plan so justice is justice.