Monday, September 2, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I vaguely recall that at my college there was a music major named Darrin Drake. I don't remember much about Drake, not even what his instrument was, maybe brass or woodwinds although I am not sure, or why he would imagine that he would know anything about me as we never talked, nor I anything about him. As far as I am concerned Drake was just a quiet person who never said much. I really would not know anything about that as I was not in that class and/or year's track, whatever you want to call it. Perhaps they have their stories all matched and patched together but I was not part of that track and honestly I really don't care to participate in that nonsense.

Interestingly, in researching other trees we see that Drake may or may not be a cousin to the Buenos. I have no idea as they never explain anything, only war games that get very tedious and boring to mature adults such as myself who have better things to do. But what can one expect from little boys? War games are often presented as a way to keep boys entertained and out of mischief.