Thursday, September 12, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Speaking of walking across campus at SCC, I remember one day I was walking across campus and I did notice Warren Dobson sitting on the stairs talking to a black man who is unknown to me. I would not be able to comment as I did not recognize the black man and don't know anything about those people who are complete strangers to me. Another thing that I don't know anything about.

Lynda Botsford mentioned a controversy involving Rose Wilson and Warren but I never did really understand what she was talking about. Something about Warren dumping Rose because she was expecting too much, Warren felt a trap was being laid by the Wilson clan and Warren did not like to have his entire life planned by the Wilson clan when he was not that crazy about Rose anyway, especially after her cruise through the islands offshore of Turkey set to classical music of Purcell in a manner of speaking.