Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, the word "like" might be somewhat too strong to describe a politician, even one that I voted for as opposed to the alternative. It is better not to think too much about all that icky stuff these politicians have squirreled away somewhere in their personal lives. If I met them in person I might not "like" him or them at all. It is just an either-or decision, one less candidate being possibly being better or rather less terrible than another, not that any of them would ever be of any benefit to me in any kind of personal way, not that we can ever really know for sure. It was just a fleeting, temporary impression at the time of going to the ballot box, nothing personal. Who did I mention that to? Anyway, since when is my voting record any of your business?