Sunday, September 13, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, Dauna K might as well drop out of college now and stop pretending that she ever graduated with us. Plenty of people did not appreciate Dauna's busybody meddling behind the scenes then and time has not been kind to the memory of Dauna and her noxious interference. I for one do not appreciate the harassment. Someone was trying to dump me into the same bucket but it just doesn't stick to me the way it does to her. We did not know at the time that Dauna was so well linked to the Seventh Day Adventists, but now that we know that she wasn't really one of us, we are not surprised. Of what use is a Ph.D. in Bible when you operate with only half a Bible? Your elevator doesn't quite reach the top floor. You are a few bricks short of a full load. I must confess that I never had high regard for this noisome Ms. Oh, Fair-All, but I digress.