Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, someone is telling me that the pranksters have bound themselves to an oath of secrecy wherein their honor is bound to not talking or saying anything that might betray themselves and their fellow pranksters to the authorities. Somehow they think that they can throw the entire campus into an uproar and yet get away with protective secrecy. I was not invited to participate in the prank, thus it becomes my duty somehow to explain them to the authorities even though they never really told me very much, only something about that particularly offensive motto was Mary's, whatever that meant. So obviously they know more than they are telling me. I don't even remember the mottoes on the windshields, just silly things like "Get it Cheap" or "This one is a Lemon." That type of thing was what I saw, but of course I did not see everything.