Thursday, September 10, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Once again you are reminding me of a time during college when I was walking across college. Ok, so you have a photo of me walking across the campus but your Kammera is a bit out of focus and also there is no dialogue attached. It is just a silent picture. There is nothing but a person such as myself walking across campus. I did notice Dauna standing there intently watching the doings of Warren who was sitting there talking to an unknown black guy but I did not stop to find out more about that. I just kept going because, really, it was none of my business what they were doing or talking about. I think that if I were to stop and ask questions, that would be interpreted as too intrusive and nosey, so I never stopped to ask what that was about.

Perhaps you have mistaken me for, "Oh, Ms. Fair-All." I really don't know enough about that to say more.