Friday, September 4, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Oh, what was that guy's name? I don't even remember his name. I don't know why the name of Greg Londot comes to mind. I don't remember one thing about Greg and do not recall him ever saying hello to me so obviously just making arrangements with someone else behind my back because you were hanging out with those guys is not going to accomplish anything or impress anyone. I feel myself completely indifferent to the existence of Greg, whether or not he is the basketball type, I really don't care, just because he has a Frenchy sounding name. I actually find it rather annoying to find myself targeted by creepy French people, as if I should care. We already have enough French, we don't need more of the same boring Frenchy stuff. After all, Mr. French was only the butler, in case you forgot.