Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Oh ha ha ha! Dawn pretending to be Jewish. Dawn is no more Jewish than I am, obviously. I don't see any need to discuss a minor dispute amongst Christians in such Old Testament terms. I don't think that I need to discuss anything with Dawn. I am sorry that I interrupted their little drama but I can't undo what I said and did. All I am ever going to say is that I am sorry that I ever said anything. I just want to erase what I said and not add anything else to that. It was already dumb enough for me to say whatever I said at the time so it is rather troublesome to find that dramatists have so greatly embellished the details of those events to a point of ridiculosity. But if you are going to paying an eye for an eye, well, get ready for a big dose of nothing. There is just nothing else that you are going to get from that.