Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Which Reminds Me

So the next time that Dawn boxes herself into a corner, no one should be thinking that I am going to be there and available to help with that. I have no idea where Dawn went and what she is doing these days so there is no way that I can be expected to comment on events of which I have no knowledge. I only remember that her family belonged to a small sect known as the Plymouth Brethren who are considered somewhat strict and legalistic in the way they interpret the Bible, but not to the point of Greek Orthodox. But to each his own. You could go crazy delineating the many varieties and, anyway, we have encyclopedias to explain these shades of difference. Generally speaking, we spent the first hour of each school day in singing and Christian Bible study so there was never any question about what held our school together at the time. But later in life it is up to each individual to decide what they will do with that. I can't really get inside their heads. They have to make their own decisions in regards to life and religion, obviously.