Saturday, December 12, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, there is really nothing that I would need to discuss with that idiot in the garishly flowered Hawaiian shirt. Everyone knows or should know by now that he is just another one of those French-fried idiots whose vocabulary is limited mostly to various body functions, drinking and dancing, etc., similar to the primitive cave dwellers of present-day France. No capacity for higher reasoning is in evidence there. Sad about having to leave them frying but avenues of communication with them are limited to almost zilch. So just because some Porto Rican Tag-A-Longs are making a hugely noisy commotion, that is not a reason for me to respond to their nonsensical and meaningless chattering. How can we admit these stupid Tagalongs to the Union when they still imagine me their slave property? No slaveholders can be admitted to the Union now that the Civil War has ended. I am just saying. Tell your wicked and repulsive King Tagalong to stick that in his ear. So just because some clueless people imagine me to be their slave property, that is not a reason for me to do something. To my mind, the idiotic opinions of your stupid little Kimmie-Puke do not constitute a quorum for the purposes of doing something about that. I just don't care what those idiots think about me.