Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, there are a few other puzzles that I really cannot get a handle on. For example, what are all these Ohio people crowing about, as if they were my slaveholders? I realize that Ohio is a very influential state, but, really, Ohio has not that much meaning to me. I realize that my great-grandfather was born there in maybe 1875 although I am not exactly sure, but, well, that was a long time ago, and anyway he was German. I do not think that Ohio has any hold on me, yet all this crowing of the Ohio makes one imagine that the River Dee runs through Ohio rather than Scotland. This is nothing but confusing to me. I do not think that I can begin to explain how this Ohio confusion was originally created, much less how to untangle it. And also what are the Rockefellers crowing about? I do not think that I have even the slightest connection to West Virginia.