Monday, December 21, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Life is too short for me to spend all my time arguing with boring blond bimbos named June from Massachusetts who was a communications major, etc. I don't care what they talk about at their private parties. Just because Pam Hart from South Dakota, June's roommate, was trying to stage a huge argument on various points in contradiction to Dareda and June, that does not mean that I would care to participate in that. I have other things on my mind such as hopefully someday meeting Mr. Right-For-Me and getting married and having my own family and that sort of thing. Or finding a job and a career that will work for me. I have no interest in going to New York to look for June's rising star in the communications industry. There is nothing in New York that I am aware of.