Sunday, December 27, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Why all this yapping about wheat, winter or otherwise? Who doesn't like bread which is made with wheat? I know that I love bread, especially those warm rolls served at certain restaurants, although I cannot remember the specific incident when I may have been guilty of eating too much bread. Tasted so good at the time. Anyway, that reminds me that during high school I sometimes liked the music of a group called "Bread," even though some of their songs are more silly than they are worth. There is a song about finding someone's diary under a tree and reading its talk of love and then ultimately finding there the name of someone else loved, not me. Yes, well, I only kept a diary for about a year and then my sister found it and read it and made it seem so ridiculous that I never kept a diary after that. I might have written some other journal junk but nothing that I would want to discuss with someone so evil as the little sister from hell and her pack of horrible friends. They think that being mothers will protect them from criticism, and yet if their children are growing up to become a pack of homegrown naked savages so clueless about the rules of good behavior, even that won't protect them forever. Their sinful behavior will have its consequences eventually that we will not be able to protect them from if they can't learn to think for themselves. You must learn to do the right thing or rather not do the wrong thing even when your clueless parents are sound asleep. Ultimately, we cannot protect you from yourself. If you are determined to be your own worst enemy, well, we cannot protect you from that. So obviously if I am going to be writing something in the future, little sister will need to be excluded from my workplace. My work is really none of her business.