Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Which Reminds Me

You are rather late, you know, in finally exposing the deceitful wickedness of Airplane Dog Dareda. I don't see a need to cover up the wickedness of these airplane garbage people at my expense. Am I some sort of goddess that I should sacrifice my true identity to redeem a hideous fag named Dareda? Thus, I don't see a need to discuss that any further. I think that our pathetically stupid RA, Amy from Ohio, should be finding out who said what first before casting all of the aspersions onto me. I didn't plan that session in the first place and don't remember saying much. Certainly Dareda's careless lack of attention to details proves that Embry probably never built a plane that could fly, so we can depend on Embry to build us a useless monstrosity, is how that looks to me.