Sunday, December 20, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I do not recall myself ever stealing the worthless ideas of Dareda so I am rather confused as to where that came from, all this crowing from Dareda about her ideas stolen by me. There is nothing that Dareda ever said that I would consider worth repeating. One would only regret the attempt to even halfway repeat that garbage. But I too can remember being somewhat upset when persons stole my brilliant ideas from my brilliant mind although I cannot remember anything specific at the moment. I have forgotten whatever I might have said about that to whomever and do not wish to be reminded of that now. Some things are best forgotten, another reason not to return to the Evangel College looney bin. Don't I just loathe rooty-baggers? So who is stealing whose ideas anyway? Don't we all think that our own ideas are more important than your nothingness? Wasn't Dareda just a nuisance, so horrible? Nobody wanted her garbage. I did not ask for or want that garbage to be thrown at me. What was I supposed to do with that? But perhaps I exaggerate to make a point, although I don't remember much about that.