Sunday, December 13, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Anyway, I seem to remember that Miriam Denham has a lock on the governess position, but I really wouldn't know anything about that. You would have to ask Miriam for those stories because I really don't remember much, just that she was sometimes over at their house supervising them or watching out for them or something.

I really don't think that I need to remind them that I am not a clone of Miriam, so dumping me in that basket just won't stick. Just because Miriam was quick with a snappy joke bordering on the racy side, often saying quite outrageous things when she gets wound up and going, which gets very embarrassing because she goes too far, that does not mean that I would be able to do that, too, or even remember now what she said that was such a problem for them, especially to cause that dreary Buzzing noise, which doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between anyone. How utterly insulting. As if. Well anyway, I was never that "funny." Also, it is quite possible that I was not there at the time so I may be missing something. I would not want to have to repeat some things that Miriam said, but if the police are asking, well....

So whatever happened to Miriam anyway? She dropped off the radar a long time ago but you could always call Susie and Buzz where she is. Maybe they would know something. I really don't care about that. I would only say that I never wanted her horrible job babysitting the horrible Hoskins brats. I don't need that kind of problem.