Monday, December 14, 2015

Which Reminds Me

How many times do I have to explain that I cannot explain what happened at the Waffle House restaurant? I can only imagine what outrageous thing Miriam might have said or down there while breakfasting with Susie and perhaps some other people, knowing how Miriam is generally speaking. I only remember that Miriam said something outrageous to Loren Popineau the one time I took her to church with me there. Susie often hints about the Waffle House affair but has yet to provide any clear and factual explanation so obviously I cannot help to clarify that. I also cannot help to explain whatever Miriam said or did while babysitting the little Hoskins brats. Someone has been hinting about that but I just have no idea. I just think that they want more attention than they deserve to get.