Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, everyone loathes and despises Denny now that he has made football a bad word. Nobody wants to waste their brains on Denny's garbage and I don't blame them.

Also, if I could remember the Hillary jokes that Roy was telling I would consider repeating them but I seem to have forgotten that. Probably the same jokes could be told on any politician of either side.

Of course, parties have their purpose. If you want to run for office you have to work the system but personally I would prefer to enjoy my independence without such political hassles as running for office. I really could not care less about electoral politics. The title of president is not that important to me.

Not that I would want to be royal either. What a useless job that would be to be royal and have to look picture perfect all the time and see my picture in the papers all the time. But I just cannot imagine why I should ever have to worry about that. Royalty was never my problem.