Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Which Reminds Me

The way I see it, Max is a greedy gold-digger who has gone to extraordinary lengths to insert himself in a most self-aggrandizing way into a story that really was not that important in the first place. This is how language groups finally split off into various branches, because there was no reason for me to apologize for attempted civility. And I could try to randomly throw some rocks at some other high school classmates but I don't know enough about them to understand what their problem is in this regard. I never gave it another thought. Language mistakes, sometimes very funny ones, happen all the time. Didn't we often sit around relating various language jokes over dinner, although not that one?  Neither did I ever discuss this non-existent issue with the Santiago idiots. Everyone at college suspected that the Santiagos were deeply weird but I am sure that I never understoofd the half of that. I was never all that interested in socializing with those wacky weird Santiagos, never mind their lies on that point.