Monday, December 28, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Men are so naturally egotistical so perhaps this helps to explain Max's weird attitude. I imagine that Max probably thinks that I liked him but that was not so. I never thought very much about Max. He was just a Sunday School teacher with a prickly porcupine attitude towards white people. It was not my idea to ask him to be our hiking guide. I am not sure how that happened. So if Max is going to be displaying such Mayan/Moslem attitude toward women, obviously I am not going to remember him later. Yes, I do agree that I probably should not have said anything to him given his bizarre display of attitude problem. And yet people often lecture me about how I should try to be more friendly and try talking to people more often. And doesn't big fat Susie talk to everyone in sight and gets away with everything? And this is what happens when I try to do that so obviously I cannot win this game for losing whichever way that goes.