Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Which Reminds Me

All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, says the Bible, even you. Yet Jesus forgives my sins, so why do I still have to listen to the idiotic rantings of these TV trash people who wish to intimidate me? Wasn't well-deserved jail time enough for them? It wouldn't be appropriate for me to discuss my personal situation some bratty little TV mouthpiece who I interviewed once for an assignment. Didn't what's-her-name know not to take that too seriously? But we cannot fill in the gaps for them. They have their jobs to do and questions to answer. But there is really nothing that they can do for me other than complicate the mess even more than it already was complicated, and I wasn't planning to work in television anyway. I'm not that photogenic, as I have already told you many times before even though you weren't listening. And anyway, it is not like they are ever going to really pay the price that would require. They are just playing all their chips into the hands of those Pagan Hen-dues who are planning to dominate the landscape in the coming Roman Catholic Republic. Anyway, we Protestants won't want to be here on this planet by the time their schemes come to fruition. There will just be nothing but misery with them in charge.