Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do not recall whether I ever had a chance to tell Heather that I do not take my orders from her. Not to be mean but she never seemed to understand that I am an independent American who thinks that rich people should be seen and not heard. Just because she has Italy's CIA at her command, that does not mean that her authority extends to me, a private citizen of the United States. The validity and genuineness of my U.S. citizenship does not depend on the insignificant opinions of these Italian operatives who are of no interest to me. They do not seem to be able to process information in a normal way which leads me to think that they are actually mental retards, not helpful to me. They seem to put any conversation with me into a shredder and thus I might as well not say anything to them because, anyway, they just won't understand.