Monday, February 29, 2016

Which Reminds Me

This lousy script is not particularly conducive to my political futures, but who am I to argue with the authorities that be? Stumbling through the woods, we find that hideous fag Debbie, a mere piano robot, allowed to run roughshod over everyone and everything. All I can say about that is you must have mistaken me for Debbie's alter ego, that hideous fag Rose. For details of their internal machinations you would get a lot more information about their attitude problems if you would focus your interrogatories at Rose or Debbie or Sharon or Lynda. I was rarely if ever present at their dialogue festivals so I really don't know very much about that or at least don't remember much. You won't get very much information from me. I am just saying. You might check something out of the library, but I am refusing to engage in further dialogue with hideous fags named Debbie, Rose and/or Lynda.

P.S. If the only tennis rackets one can buy are of the Wilson brand, maybe I just won't be playing tennis ever again. I am just saying. Don't we all loathe Rose? She sings well but don't ask her to talk. Rose never had anything intelligent to say.