Monday, February 8, 2016

Which Reminds Me

This script is somewhat awkward for me, forasmuch as I really would rather avoid Patty Cruise, a rather scary high school person often known to emit strange verbiage. I seem to hear that she wants to protest that she is not a product of Teen Challenge, an organization that takes in stray women off the streets, out of the sewers, and tries to reform them. Well, at least they tried. I would be lying if I told those Teen Challenge women that while it is nice that they repented and changed their evil ways, that there will not be consequences for their bad behavior. You can't just run wild on the streets of the Kandahar and then pretend that nothing happened. Personally I would really rather avoid Pagan Patty at all costs rather than attempt to deliver this unwanted message that I did not ask for in the first place. I too wish the Teen Challenge idiots would just shut up because they will always be a few steps behind in life because of their lengthy rap sheets. But, anyway, there it is. We can't rewrite history just because some Teen Challenge witch wants an excuse to scream at me. I did read the Teen Challenge books when I was younger but I have other things on my mind now and do not wish to review their problem-addict problematics.